11.1.13

English National Ballet-the Sleeping Beauty!!!

In London, I was meeting my editor, and in the evening I found myself at the London Coliseum near St Martin's, watching Sleeping Beauty by the English National  Ballet company.

They reduced down the price a lot, otherwise I couldn't afford it.Many thanks to my friend in London who suggested this and organised it for me...I really appreciate it.

When was the last time I went to see a Ballet before this?This would be the forth one for me.



A quite a change from my Aberdeen and Dundee SPL football match experience about two weeks agohttp://fumioworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/my-first-spl-match-aberdeen-fc-vs.html


It wasn't allowed to photograph during the performance, so you have to imagine what it was like from my sketch..But what athletes these dancers were!

Interval and a £3 ice cream.

I really enjoyed it, but don't try to do those sophisticated movements and steps at home!








No comments:

Post a Comment