16.4.14

Speed up drawing -Spring breezes

Another exercise to speed up line drawing technique.I must admit I did some layout before moving onto pen

**********************************************
I already had the right skill to develop but had a weird mental block for a longtime.There're so many regrets and I should have been more honest with my artistic direction.During my under graduate and also at the RCA I listened to too many people with the same degree of attention and confused myself.But on the whole it gave me a wider perspective on what Art is in general and I can talk from Contemporary Art to Underground Comic magazines.My favourite artist is still Antonio Tapies and Collage is a very important part of Modern art.I can listen to Vivaldi to Captain Beefheart.Obviously Manga comic books still occupy so much in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment