3.5.14

Falmouth University MA Illustration Forum March 2014

It's a late report on my trip to Falmouth University in the beginning of March this year.I was invited, as a guest speaker,to talk about my cartoon reportage over 2011's Tusnami and nuclear disaster for their MA illustration forum. This event brought those big names including my former tutor Anne Howeson from the Royal College of Art and it was a great pleasure to meet up with her after 10 years since my graduation.
The guest speakers also included: Lucinda Rogers Jenny Soep Anna Cattermole and via Skype from the US, Sue Coe hosted by another cracking illustrator/tutor from the University of the West England Gary Embury.I really had an inspiring time.

 

I was in fact quite ill at that time, one of the sketches I did during the forum.A few days after this I went back to Japan to research on the 3rd year anniversary of the disaster, which is now turning into new strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment